Comic Zeal Comic Reader Mini
- Price: $3.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 2010-08-04
- Current Version: 4.0.26
- Size: 9.60 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emiliano Molina
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- © 2008 Bitolithic Pty Ltd
Add to Favorite apps
Imagine holding your comic library in your hands; with Comic Zeal, you don't have to imagine. MINI VERSION: This version is for iPhone and iPod Touch only. The regular version works on the iPad too.Your iPhone (this mini version won't run…..
What's New in Version 4.0.26
Dear Customers, just some bug fixes and a small change to Assisted Panning this time.
Here's what's new:
- Fixed issues where pages at the max zoom-out were appearing off center.
- Fixed issue where the right comic wasn't being shown when the comic selector was bought up.
- The collection view now scrolls to the currently viewed comic at the top level too
- Fixed manga mode issues where the wrong side of landscape pages was being shown
- Fixed manga mode issues with assisted panning.
- Assisted panning now only moves 70% of the way across so there is some overlap between the previous view and the current one.
It would mean the world to us if you would update your reviews to reflect the improvements in this new version.
You can follow Comic Zeal progress by subscribing to our twitter feed, @bitolithic.
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
My friend uses Mobisync, and after purchasing Zeal I must say I do not envy him at all. The format and price alone make this worth more in my eyes. The only thing I noticed was Mobi syncs quicker, but does not compress like Zeal or have a nice issue preview like Zeal. I'm not sure why they want $15 for Mobi, but this was more than ample and satisfactory for the price.
This app is fantastic. I've loaded it up with tons of comics books using syncdocs. Now I can keep a whole collection with me and read then on the go. Money well spent.
Couple suggestions for the developer:
I would like the ability to put all my books into folders instead of just the one list.
Also you could make it a little easier to convert and transfer cbz files (maybe one program to do both jobs?)
Love this app
You I am truly glad that the developers thought of this app it works out so well especially when I'm on the train, I still just have a small issue maybe its because its for the itouch but I was wondering if anything could be done to make the images more high res when being transferred to the app. I know it has to shrink it down but when could it become more high res when zooming into the pages or when it is a spread page. Is that possible for the next update? it would be a huge next improvement. but other than that, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes